TEACUP HERB GARDEN
Brew a cup of herbal tea with herbs harvested from these teacup gardens. You can grow these little herb gardens on a sunny indoor windowsill.
All-purpose Liquid Plant Food
1/8-inch Ceramic Tile Bit
(1) 3-inch Pot Lemon Thyme
(1) 3-inch Pot Stevia
(1) 3-inch Pot Scented Geranium
(1) 3-inch Pot Lemon Balm
(1) 3-inch Pot Thyme
(1) 3-inch Pot Peppermint
- Choose decorative teacups at least 6 inches in diameter. Look for these at craft, discount, or home décor stores.
- Drill a hole through the bottom of each teacup for drainage.
- Fill the cups 2/3 full with potting soil.
- Plant the lemon thyme, stevia and scented geranium in one pot and the lemon balm, thyme and pepper mint in the other pot.
- Fill between the plants with more soil, firmly pressing it in.
- Water the container with a mixture of water and an all-purpose fertilizer. Dilute the fertilizer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Place in a sunny location.
This article is brought to you by Bonnie Plants. To learn more about Bonnie Plants and information about growing herbs and vegetables visit www.BonniePlants.com.
Leave a Reply