by Dine and Dash: Street Items Food
- 1 small Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2-3 shallots
- 1 tbsp. of butter (or Vegan Butter substitute)
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 1 tsp. of curry powder
- ¼ bunch of fresh organic sage
- olive oi
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut a cap out of the top of the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Place on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), drizzle witholive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 355 degrees Farenheit for 20 minutes.
- Dice the shallots and sauté them with butter. Add curry powder and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and chopped sage. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for 10-15 minutes, until the potatoes soften.
- Place the stuffing inside the pumpkin. Bake at 355 degrees Farenheit for 20-25 minutes and enjoy!