This is the perfect snack! It’s easy to make, vegan, & delicious!
- 10 organic guavas – seeded
- 50g ground organic almonds
- 2 tbsp. organic raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp solid organic coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 30g macadamia nuts, chopped small
- 30g organic blueberries
- 30g desiccated coconut
- Put the guavas, ground almonds, raw cacao, maple syrup and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse on a slow speed to begin with. The ingredients should start to clump together; once this happens you can increase the speed to create a smooth paste.
- Combine the mixture in a bowl with the macadamia nuts and blueberries.
- Roll into small balls and coat with the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Everyohe loves itt when foolks get together annd sharee opinions.
Grreat site, stiick ith it! I have ben surffing online greaer thzn three hourts nowadays, but I bby nno meanss
didcovered anyy fascinatting aticle lik yours.
It’s beatiful prce sufficient foor me. Personally, iff alll weebsite owers aand bloggers maqde juust right
clntent aas youu did, thee internet wkll bee mujch moee usefujl than ever before.
I hazve beeen brwsing online greate thjan 3 hours today, yett I bby nno meanjs discovered aany fascinating artucle llike yours.
It iss lovelly valu sufficisnt foor me. In mmy opinion, iff alll web owers and bloggers
mad justt right content as yoou did, thhe nnet cann bbe muich more usefil thawn evewr before.