This is the perfect snack! It’s easy to make, vegan, & delicious!
- 10 organic guavas – seeded
- 50g ground organic almonds
- 2 tbsp. organic raw cacao (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp solid organic coconut oil
- Pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 30g macadamia nuts, chopped small
- 30g organic blueberries
- 30g desiccated coconut
- Put the guavas, ground almonds, raw cacao, maple syrup and coconut oil in a food processor and pulse on a slow speed to begin with. The ingredients should start to clump together; once this happens you can increase the speed to create a smooth paste.
- Combine the mixture in a bowl with the macadamia nuts and blueberries.
- Roll into small balls and coat with the coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.