I’ve always loved a good stir fry meal. It’s quick & easy and usually packed with tons of veggies & antioxidants. This recipe is full of just that and the taste is reminiscent of an Thai noodle bowl. Try it out & let me know what you think!
*Disclaimer: *I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no extra cost to you, so thank you!**
- 1 pack Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- 10 oz Asian Stir Fry vegetables ( I used Cascadian Farm Organic Premium Chinese-Style Stir fry Blend Vegetables). Or fresh organic baby corn, carrots, broccoli, green beans, red pepper, onions, and schitaki mushrooms.
- 7 oz Egg free noodles ( I used Miracle Noodle Zero Carb, Gluten Free Shirataki Pasta, Angel Hair )
- 2 cups Boiling water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp. Peanut oil ( I used Planters 100% Pure Peanut Oil)
- 1 tbsp Crushed organic garlic
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Aminos (which I used)
- 1/2 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup Spring onion, diced
Defrost 1 pack of Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders
- Cook the Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders according to the instructions on the package and when they are done, cut them into small bite-sized pieces. ( I used my toaster oven). Conventional Oven: Preheat to 430 degrees F. When oven is fully preheated, bake from frozen for 20‑25 mins until crisp, turning once. Toaster Oven: Preheat to 430 degrees F. Bake from frozen for 15‑20 mins until crisp, turning once. Short on time? Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. On an oven/microwave safe dish, first microwave for 45 seconds on high, then bake in oven for 8‑10 mins until crisp. Tip: Let rest for 2 mins and serve. Do not overcook. Cook until internal temperature reaches minimum of 165 degrees F.
- Cook noodles according to the package instructions. Drain the water from the package, then sautée in a pan for a few minutes until they are crispy.
- Heat up a frying pan or wok until very hot.
- Add peanut oil, crushed garlic and sautee for a few seconds (do not burn).
- Toss in your fresh or frozen stir fry vegetable mix and stir fry for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Mix in the cut up Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders .
- Combine soy sauce (or Aminos), brown sugar and white wine vinegar in a small bowl and mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cooked noodles and the soy mixture to the frying pan and stir fry for 1 minute. Remove from heat and place into a large serving bowl.
- Add roasted peanuts and garnish with chopped spring onion.
If you liked, this recipe, check out some of these others: