Did you know that every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer?
In today’s society, it seems nearly everyone knows someone who has been impacted by breast cancer. That’s why we all need to keep up the fight—and why I’m participating in this year’s Susan G. Komen WNY MORE THAN PINK Walk™.
In the face of this deadly disease, it’s not enough to simply say you support breast cancer cause. It’s time to take action. It’s time to show that we’re not just pink ribbons. It’s time to show that we’re More Than Pink® by joining the fight.
What is the MORE THAN PINK Walk™?
The MORE THAN PINK Walk™ is an important community event that helps accomplish several goals:
- Honors breast cancer survivors and those still in treatment
- Memorializes those who have lost their battle to the disease
- Raises vital funds for education, screening, treatment, and national research programs
Since its inception, our events have raised more than $2 billion to fight breast cancer, but we still have so much more work to do. And we need your help!
How can you help?
- Make a donation. Help me reach my fundraising goal by making donation to Susan G. Komen Upstate New York. Simply click on the link to my Fundraising Page below.
- Join my team! Sign up as a walker or volunteer for the event.
I hope I can count on your support. Remember, every dollar gets us closer to our goal!
Leave a Reply