About the Product: Kaeng Raeng Cleansing Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask (2 oz)
- Unique Activated Charcoal and Clay base attracts and absorbs toxins and impurities from the skin. Mineral rich Himalayan salt provides superior exfoliation leaving your skin feeling ultra smooth and renewed.
- Our proprietary blend of essential oils provides a spa like aromatherapy experience. It’s like a facial in a jar!
- Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, non-gmo.
- No cheap fillers, no artificial ingredients, no synthetic fragrances. Paraben, petroleum, and phthalate free.
- Makes an excellent gift! As seen on LaurenConrad.com, Life & Style, The Huffington Post, Refinery 29, Well + Good
I love facial masks. I do one once a week ( I have combination/oily skin) to keep my skin looking fabulous. The Kaeng Raeng cleansing clay detoxifying charcoal mask works wonders. When I opened it, I noticed it was moist & black. It had a very subtle aroma. Not bad, not good, but also not distracting. After my usual cleansing & toning ritual, I applied about a quarter sized amount of the mask to my moist face, neck & décolleté (most people stop at the chin, but you really should go all the way to the décolleté – after all, you don’t want people to guess your age by counting the rings/wrinkles around your neck, do you?!). After a few minutes I felt a very mild tingling sensation. After 10 – 15 minutes, it was sticky, not taught – which is just how I like my masks. I used a white washcloth but should have used a dark one – oops – so my washcloth was stained. But that’s ok I used the hotel’s washcloth! Anyway, I used a warm wash cloth to rinse the mask off & my face felt SUPER smooth & blemish free for days. The more I use it, the more people ask me for recommendations! Black heads & white heads are a thing of the past now!
Get a jar on Amazon!